6.19.2013

My day in photos




  Lunch was at Aroma Hijrah
Mom chose to sit ala Arabs despite her aching back (something I don't understand with mothers). 
It was okay when we got there but 5 minutes after we ordered, 
there were flies everywhere.




 Ordered the Roasted Chicken Mandy Rice.
Tadaaaaa!
Food review: Yums when you're really, really hungry.





 Got home to this. 
He hasn't been himself lately, since he was diagnosed with a torn muscle.
But all is good, need to get him checked for excessive sneezing though.
Too cute.


Thanks to #Churpremiere #WorldWarZ!
Review: Well, it really reminds me of War of The Worlds, minus the aliens.
Brilliant acting by Mr Jolie. Never a fan but he played the father character really well.
Not a fan of zombies but this is really a different kind of Zombie flick. 
Leaves you at the edge of your seat.
By the end of the movie, I was Zombified! 


What I wore to the premiere screening:
Image source: lookbook.nu

 I guess that girl wore it better! Lol.
Ignore the wet puppy dog hair look 


And..my date for the night, Subaiha Juhari!


No comments: